The Weather

4 Mar 2013

WE ARE EQUAL, AREN'T WE?

Dear students, this 8th March, our world will celebrate the International Day of Women.  Let's consider two facts:
1st.- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
1 We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.
2 These rights belong to everybody; whether we are rich or poor, whatever country we live in, whatever sex or whatever colour we are, whatever language we speak, whatever we think or whatever we believe.
3 We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety.
2nd- One question: Are women enjoying these rights all over the world right now? Watch this video, do the activities and don't forget to post your comment about this issue.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I think women should be treated like men because having children is not an impediment for us to do our job well.

Unknown said...

I think that the women must have the same right that the men because everybody are same

diana said...

I think that women and men have the same rights, so they are totally equal, so, in my opinion, is completely unfair that women do not have the same salary and the same opportunities as men.

Diana Gouveia 3ºB

Hecus said...

The gender equality is something that we must try to achieve,because there is no difference between both men and women,so there is no reason for creating one.

P.D. It surprised me that Daniel Craig appeared in the video,and the crossdressing let me this way 0_0

Unknown said...

In my opinion a woman has got the same rights than a man because we are all humans and we are equal.It is unfair that weman are not treated as they deserve.

Adrián said...

I think it is unfair because all people are equal, not as a man must be more than women.

Delia Tenorio said...

In my opinion we are not equal although we must be.The woman is the mother of the human's life and without her the life did not exist,so I think the woman must be trated not as well as a man save better.But it is very difficult so I resign oneself be equals.

See you.

Unknown said...

I think that men and women are equal to many things but many people do not think that

Veronica Fuentes said...

I think everyone should have the same rights, European and Asian or where we come from. I think women should have the same opportunities as men both at work and in private life.

jesus maría said...

I think the women and the men have the same opportunities because they are iquals and their lives is the same for women and for men