The Weather

11 Dec 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS...!




      A Christmas card is a greeting card sent as part of the traditional celebration of the Christmas in order to convey between people a range of sentiments related to the Christmas and holiday season. Christmas cards are usually exchanged during the weeks preceding Christmas Day by many people (including non-Christians) in Western society and in Asia.   The traditional greeting reads "wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year". There are innumerable variations on this greeting, many cards expressing more religious sentiment, or containing a poem, prayer...; others stay away from religion with an all-inclusive "Season's greetings".
     If you want to send an e-card, just click on the following website:



    14 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I think that Christmas is a good time to be together as a family and I do not like Christmas because one of my family members are no longer with me.

    Veronica Fuentes said...

    I think that the Christmas is very nice. It is best moment in the year. I love it because I recive presents and all the familly can be together.

    diana said...

    I think that Christmas is a great celebration because all the family can be togather, singing, eating and watching christmas´s filmes. I love it because I recive presents.

    Alejandro Villegas Feria said...

    I think that the Christmas is a lovely celebration because the family are all together. I love the Christmas!

    Hecus said...

    I think Christmas it is a nice celebration,because the family is together(well,mine gets divided in two) and because of gifts too!

    jesus maría said...

    I think this celebration is good for the family.

    Unknown said...

    Christmas is a time for families to be together and enjoy the essence of Christmas and eat together and talk about things that happened to us this good year

    Unknown said...

    Christmas is the time of year where they leave the best games of the best games of playstation

    Adrián said...

    I think that Christmas is a good time to be in solidarity with those most in need. I like Christmas less the cold that makes in these times. That passes a happy new year and Merry Christmas.

    Unknown said...

    i think that the christmaas is a very beautifully holiday to meet with the family.

    Unknown said...

    I think Christmas is one of the best celebrations of the year. I love it because all the family is together and all the people are happy. We have also 2 holiday weeks.

    Delia Tenorio said...

    I love the christmas, is a beautiful time for be together with the familly . And you are relaxing because not have school ,it´s fantastic .

    Delia Tenorio

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...

    I think that Christmas is very nice because we are with the family and we buy many gifts and see family we can not see much