The Weather

30 Mar 2012

THE BOARDING SCHOOL OF HORRORS...

Dear students, this April we will enjoy a play full of mystery and horror in our town.  Here is the summary.  Read it first to get a general idea, and then do the activities to understand it better.


SUMMARY:
...Laura, a young rich girl, goes to a prestigious and strict boarding school (Boxtonwood) to improve her English.  At the school she has got some friends like Norma, Gary and her roommate Lucy Lenox.  Laura usually has got frightening nightmares about her being killed.
At the school she will see strange things and the ghosts of two old students (a boy and a girl). There is a tragic legend related to the school and she will discover the relationship between the strange events and herself with the help of her friends.
One day Laura discovers the school director doing something suspicious and strange… and how is Laura’s father involved in the mystery too?...
 ACTIVITIES: 
1. Download the following  worksheet
2. If you want to listen to the songs, just  click here

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting!
I look forward to the work!

Javier Daza said...

I think it is very interesting

Antonio Gonzalez said...

I think that it is a very amazing story

Mamen said...

Alvaroo Santana and me tjink is a interesting story.

Jonatan Romero Matos said...

In my opinion it is a wonderful story.

alvaro santana rivero said...

Rocio Cordero say:it is very interesting because is very cool.

Sofía said...

I think that this story is very interesting!!

Antonio Gonzalez said...

Juan said... This story is very interesting for him !

Sofía said...

Maria Grao said: It is a interesting story.

jose said...

in my opinion is boring

Alberto Dominguez said...

I think that this story is normal..is good !

Alberto Dominguez said...

Jesus Moreno said ;

This story is very interesting for me!

And Maria Canales said ;

I think that this story is very instersting !

Anonymous said...

I think that this history is very interesting!!

Josemi Franco said...

I think is too interesting

Guillermo said...

I think that this history is going to be amazing.